TRANSLATE THIS PAGE

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another night in South Zeal

Yes followers once again i'm visiting my brother in South Zeal this time i'm here to see my nephews school play, having helped him out with his lines. Of course no visit to my brothers would be complete without popping into the Kings Arms, i'm now being considered more of a local than my brother.
Two out of four of the ales on offer last night i have had many times before (Skinners Ginger Tosser and Otter Best) the other two were new Legend and Davenports Irish Whiskey Ale, whilst i wasn't overly keen on the Irish Whiskey Ale (not much taste of irish whiskey) the legend went down very well as did the Tosser and Otter. This may have contributed to my falling asleep before posting my previous post, and the slight foggy feel in my head this morning. Well it's now nearly lunchtime and i fancy a nice bacon sandwich so it's a walk to the village shop to get some bacon.

4 comments:

  1. Are you expecting to get bacon rashers in the Store??? And more to the point, are you expecting ME to make you a bacon sandwich??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES to both, and coffee would be nice :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, hope you enjoyed your BLT sandwiczh with coffee... as well as the pasta con carne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All was very much enjoyed and much apreciated :-x

    ReplyDelete