TRANSLATE THIS PAGE

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Update from monday

For those that were following my blog on monday here are the final installments.
I left Exeter after choosing which direction to go, my next stop was the Mulberry Inn at Cheriton Bishop, unfortunately i didn't note what ale i was drinking. Then it was back onto the bus and on down to the village of Sticklepath where i popped in to the Taw River Inn this time i did make a note of what i was drinking, it was Dartmoors IPA, the last stop of the day was the Kings Arms where i was joined by my brother and enjoy pints of Olivers Nectar and Village Pride from the Clearwater brewery, and Dartmoor brewery's Jail Ale. We were also treated to some entertainment by the local folk and shanty group Mariners Away. Eventually we decided to head up the hill to my brothers and some much needed sleep to some-one sleep came quicker than others but i won't elaborate in case i embarass him.
So that was the finale to my epic journey, sorry to keep you all waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment